Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Me and my Tattoos.

So, this is me, the real, unadulterated, uncensored, non-camouflaged,multicolored. I am beautiful, non-conformist,fighter and a lover. ME. This is how I will look every day for the rest of my life. No Matter What! Never mind regrets. Never mind what other people think. My Tattoos are a map of my life experience. Each one is an expression of me, who I am and who I will become. My tattoos make me more beautiful, provocative, intimidating, multifaceted, magnificant, colorful. Tattoos have changed my life, my outlook. They have broadened my mind and have made me more accepting of others. I have become self expressive, words are an option.

Tattoos are forever. They are a commitment, not to be taken lightly. Tattoos are painful and time consuming. Tattoos are part of me.

I am : a creator..agrower..a nurturer..a caregiver..a mother..a wife..a daughter..a cousin..a friend.

I am the tattoo lady up the street.

A child of God.....

A resourceful survivor, a positive thinker.

I'm nothing like how I seem.

Not the person you assume I am.

It's just me.

Humble.

Imperfect.

Sensitive.

HUMAN!

I'm exactly like you.

3 comments:

KurtGW said...

You are exactly like me; we've discussed that.

Nice post. What rules are there for LEO's and tattoos?

hellokittiemama said...

Nicely said.

I think that one of the only diffs between you and Mr. Kurt is that you have ink and he doesn't!

Medusa said...

Hey.. kewl.. lov ur blog.. ;) hey.. rock on!! ;)